7 Ekim 2014 Salı

My Comments on Digital Literacies (Ted Ed)

I think that there will not be a big difference between I and my students in terms of digital literacies because today’s children grow with technology and they can easily adopt themselves to the technology. Also, they learn quicker than us (adults). I remember that when I was a child I just had a Sanal Bebek (virtual baby ) as a technological toy and a computer, but today’s children even 5 years old, have smart phones, notebooks, tablets etc. and they use them interestingly well. Also, in my high school, we only had some smart boards, but we just had because we used them rarely. On the other hand, today’s schools have smart boards, projectors, and tablets in classrooms and they use them more often. Therefore, I hope that my school will provide the necessary environment for me and my students. However, I am not sure because technological tools like tablets are a bit cheap and I don’t know if my school budget will be enough for the tools. I hope it will have. To be honest, I don’t like technology but when I become a teacher, I will encourage my students to use their mobile devices or the current technology they have as it is very useful, but limited because if I don’t limit their usage, they may lose their attention to the lesson.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder